Thursday 2 January 2014

2014! (Personal Addition #31)

I can hardly believe that we are already into the year 2014! This year was much awaited for me and my friends as this will be the year we graduate and move on to different things. It feels like yesterday we were coming to high school in grade nine and thinking that the next four years would feel like an eternity. However somehow the year has finally arrived and we are coming into the homestretch of our high school careers.

And even though there will be very significant events that will happen this year that come along with graduation and being an adult, I thought to myself what it is that I truly wanted from this year. And being the musical fanatic that I am I immediately thought of a song from Rent, Seasons of Love.

What I'm trying to say by this song is that of course I want to work hard and have fun in the year 2014, but more importantly I want to love as much as I can. I believe that loving is what's most important in life and it is with love that we can truly be ourselves and succeed.

Take a listen to this song and I wish everyone lots of love in the year 2014!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj7LRuusFqo  

No comments:

Post a Comment